Is there any chance to get gparted package included in the Fedora Live
media for the next release?

I use it very much for solving partition problems with Fedora and
other operating systems too.

More than a year ago, I made a partition of 250MB for the /boot
partition according the what Fedora Installation Guide recommends [0]
and it still does [1].

But that size doesn't work for preupgrade, because it can't download
the installer images in /boot.

I don't like to use other linux distribution's live media to do this,
if that can be done perfectly well with a Fedora Live CD. I tested it
with "yum install gparted" in a Fedora 14 Live, and it only added that
package. But for situations without internet it will not work.

[0]
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Installation_Guide/s2-diskpartrecommend-x86.html

[1]
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/14/html/Installation_Guide/s2-diskpartrecommend-x86.html