Hi,

On 04/26/2011 11:47 AM, Martin Cermak wrote:
> Hi all, I'm a RH QA engineer located in Brno.

Nice to meet you. I'm a long time Fedora contributor, and since
2.5 years a software engineer for RH :)

> I searched the web for some nice
> command line calendar which could track events and I found pal [1]. It is
> practical and I'm using it.
>
> It is a simple piece of code, included in Debian, but not yet in Fedora. So
> for
> me this looks not only like a useful piece of code, but also as a piece of
> code
> suitable for my educational purposes ;)
>
> I pinged the upstream (Scott Kuhl, Martijn van Oosterhout) and they are both
> fine with adding pal to Fedora under my maintenance. So I created a review
> request [2] and now I'm looking for a sponsor.

I'm a sponsor and I would be happy to sponsor you. But first I would like
to see slightly more of your packaging skills / understanding of the
Fedora packaging guidelines (I already took a quick look
at your pal package). There are 2 ways to show your package ninja skills,
you can create 1 or 2 more packages (which I will then review together with
pal), see here for a list of potential candidates:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList

If you would be interested in packaging up a game or 2 let me know and I'll
update the Games SIG wishlist page, as I think that needs some love :)

Also we can always use some more nice fonts in Fedora, see the fonts wishlist,
and also:
http://mairin.wordpress.com/category/unpackaged-font-of-the-week/

Or instead of doing some more packages, you could do some unofficial
reviews, also described here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_get_sponsored_into_the_packager_group

Regards,

Hans