On 06/14/2011 12:50 PM, Denys Vlasenko wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-06-13 at 21:44 -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:
>>> I wouldn't bother much if it would be just one tiny bit of strange code
>>> in systemd, but it is FAR from being the only such code. There are lots
>>> of similar stuff, and it's not accidental.
>> It is definitely not accidental, but unless you have bugs to file, I
>> don't think complain generically about systemd architecture here is any
>> productive.
> Where, in your opinion, is the place to discuss systemd architecture?

systemd upstream list as I has been pointed out a few times

> I disagree, and I find the attitude "we are developers, you are idiot"
> both quite common and quite wrong.
>
> I am a developer too, do you want me to treat *you* this way too when
> you will have trouble with my software?

I don't think you are helping yourself with the antagonistic approach
you have taken.  If I had trouble with your software, I would start by
asking questions on why things the way they are rather than immediately
start telling you, the way you have written it is entirely wrong.

Rahul