Dear maintainers,

I've updated LLVM in Rawhide to 2.9 (from the previous release
candidate). Ideally I'd like to land this in F-16 too, but that needs
to wait until all the dependent packages are at least buildable in
Rawhide (there's a test update for F-16, but I'll probably yank it for
now).

Apart from RC2->final, the other changes are:
- enabling FFI
- enabling RTTI
- enabling multilib parallel installation

mesa, OpenGTL and pure build fine, however I'm having a problem building ldc:

ldc  => http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3249220

I'll request a buildroot override for llvm-2.9-2.fc16 once the ldc
build problem is resolved; for the alpha release we'll stick with the
current RC2.

Best regards,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim