On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Ricky Zhou <ri...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 2011-09-07 11:52:58 AM, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
>> "gcc -m32 -o foo foo.c" gives me:
>> /usr/include/gnu/stubs.h:7:27: fatal error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No such file
>> or directory
>>
>> If I copy the gnu/stubs-32.h file from the 32bit glibc-devel package
>> into the right place and run the command above again I get:
> I don't think you should need to copy files manually like that - just
> install glibc-devel.i686 and libgcc.i686.

That was what I thought... Sot it was the first thing I tried (note,
this is F16):
$ sudo yum install glibc-devel.i686
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit,
remove-with-leaves, rpm-warm-cache, show-
              : leaves, versionlock
 * fedora: www.gtlib.gatech.edu
 * updates: mirrors.servercentral.net
 * updates-testing: mirror.fdcservers.net
Setting up Install Process
No package glibc-devel.i686 available.
Error: Nothing to do