In reading the long trash each other fest that accompanies pre-release
jitters, could we start on a cleaner plate? What do the people who are
using rawhide day-in/day-out expect out of the channel? What level of
pain does someone like Jonathan Corbet expect and how can we better
serve them? [And no this isnt me trying for another distro quote of
the week, he is just my reference point of someone I know who runs
rawhide day in and out.]

In some cases, expectations may be off which means we need to market
our deliverables better. In other cases, they may be looking for a
better way to get attention to rawhide issues when everyone else is
focused on F-XX-beta. In that case we can look at a mechanism that
allows for less "zero-sum" game antics of elementary school yard "you
suck, no you suck more" that the threads head towards.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren