On 16 September 2011 20:32, Jef Spaleta <jspal...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yup, the "installed" store.

> remote: the available provider(s) that satify the transaction requirements?

The packages available in remote stores.

> transaction: command performed

Yup.

> config: system state like what arch we are pretending to be at the moment?

Right, and other stuff like skip_broken or exact_arch and that kind of thing.

> For these tests... what is the remote repository metadata that you are
> using? Is is a cutdown set of repo data or is it a snapshot of a real fedora
> tree at some moment in time?

The transactions are all taken in spirit from real problems, but made
as simple as possible. The repodata is all cut down to the bare
minimum.

Checkout zif, and run "make check" and you'll see everything that's done.

Richard.