enaut wrote:
> I am one of them and I went directly from the tilling-WM Xmonad to gnome
> 3! So you can't say it's only for absolute noobs :).

The fact that you were using a tiling WM first shows that you are much more
willing to adapt to unconventional designs than most other users. I, for
one, want my computer to work the way I learned and interiorized a computer
works, any "innovative" interface destroys my automatisms and confuses me.

I'm using Plasma Desktop with the Classic menu (not the default fancy
Kickoff), only 1 virtual desktop and only the default activity.

        Kevin Kofler