On 11/21/2011 09:58 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> +1
>
> nothing is more frustrating for users as ignored bugreports reintroduced from
> release to relase while th eonly response is from bugzapper about EOL of the
> release

That's one symptom of the underlying problem and with my QA hat on I can
tell you all that I know for a fact that we have lost reporters due to
that.

I have also come across several bugs which seem to be related to some
other community process that directly falls under packager
maintainership which was related to the maintainer having to update the
%ghost section of the package in question.

JBG