On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 05:32:56PM +0100, Vít Ondruch wrote:

> It would be reasonable, on the beginning of each development cycle, to
> publish a list of packages which were not touched by it maintainer in
> previous release. For all these packages, new co-maintainer could
> stepped up and they would be granted the co-maintainers privileges
> automatically.

There are several packages I am the main maintainer of, but do not need
any work from my side during a new release. Iirc at least for one
package the co-maintainer usually updates it. So what is broken here?
Imho the focus should be on untouched important bugs. If they pile up,
then the maintainer needs help.

Regards
Till