On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:57:24AM +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> First of all why do I need to come up with a concrete proposal to FESCO
> why dont they come up with something to try to improve the distribution.

Because demanding that other people do work generally doesn't result in
the desired outcome. I'm not paid to work on Fedora. Time I spend on
fesco is time I volunteer because I genuinely want to help Fedora
improve. I think it's great that this is an issue you're concerned
about, but if you want to turn your concern into something useful then
you either need to convince other people to care as much as you or you
need to come up with a proposal yourself.

> Does that governing body only exist to say yay or nay to others proposals?

As a body, yes. As individuals, no.

--
Matthew Garrett | mj...@srcf.ucam.org