The kernel has several widespread bugs that are affecting all releases,
that are impacting a lot of users.

* Hibernation
  There are so many bugs here it's hard to know where to begin.
  - We have cases where it fails to sleep, or resumes instantly.
  - There are cases where it looks to be working ok, but shortly
    after resuming, we see oopses/panics etc. It looks like something
    is scribbling over random parts of memory (usually landing on the dcache)
  - For some of those cases, it's an i915 bug where disabling modesetting
    works around it. We've seen similar bugs from non-i915 hardware though.

* Root dentry has weird name <>
  A number of users are seeing this message, which again, looks like
  something scribbled over the dcache. Some, but not all were using
  hibernate, so we have possibly another case of kernel memory corruption.
  (or perhaps resuming from hibernate makes this bug easier to hit)

* Page table corruption.
  We have an alarming number of reports from users seeing 'bad page map'
  or 'bad page entry' messages from the kernel.  There's no real pattern
  here that we can see.

We have a number of ideas to try and further diagnose this, which we'll
discuss at 18:00UTC today, in our bi-weekly kernel meeting in #fedora-meeting.

        Dave