Peter Robinson <pbrobin...@gmail.com> writes:
> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:06 PM, Bill Nottingham <nott...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> If there aren't FTBFS bug reports in the future, that's going to make
>> doing FTBFS-blocking tricky. Did you generate your list merely from
>> "things with older dist tags, so they obviously didn't rebuild", or from
>> some more canonical source?

> Things with older dist tags that I then cross checked because they
> were also not building on ARM. Most of them were ftbfs in both the
> F-15 and F-17 mass rebuilds, some even in the F-12 mass rebuild! Matt
> stepped down from his ftbfs some time ago and I've never seen anything
> done about it since.

I thought all along that that was something that should be done
officially, using project resources, rather than having some volunteer
do it on personal resources.  Now it's time to make that happen.
Could we schedule some sort of permanent round-robin FTBFS checks using
idle buildfarm members?

                        regards, tom lane