On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 13:44 -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> Now the ultra ridiculous: How about secondary architecture
> requirements demoted as-is to tertiary. And create substantially more
> aggressive requirements for secondary architecture (in which ARM would
> be placed), yet are not identical requirements to primary architecture
> requirements?

Yes, this might be actually the best short-term path. Or rather than
demoting the other secondary architectures to tertiary status just have
different scale for various secondary architectures in terms of official
infrastructure support. I can see automatic spawning of secondary builds
for ARM in the main koji instance, use of main bodhi, etc., etc.
--
Tomas Mraz
                                              Turkish proverb