When I reported a bug on Armangil's podcatcher the other day, I
noticed that the package had been orphaned.  (Some time ago, actually,
but I missed it at the time.)  I still use it, so I decided to take
over.

This is the first time I take over an orphaned package, and I'm
slightly confused by the process.  There was a "Take Ownership" button
for the F16 branch.  The packages wasn't branched for F17, so I assume
I should make an SCM admin request in the original package review
bugzilla to have one.  So far so good.

But what about the devel branch?  There isn't any "take ownership"
button for it.  Is there a special process for the rawhide version?
The web page about orphaned packages

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Orphaned_package_that_need_new_maintainers

doesn't mention anything special.