On 04/20/2012 05:00 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
On 04/19/2012 07:04 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
This cycle, the Board is also asking contributors to let us know if we
should continue to have release names for future Fedora releases. Even
though the interface is the same, this portion is intended to be a poll
rather than a straight up vote. The Fedora Board will look at the answers
to determine if enough contributors value continuing to create release
names
to make it worthwhile in the future. If it does seem desirable, the Board
will likely look into forming a working group to come up with a new
method
for creating release names for future releases.

It would be nice to have a third option:
-Change release names to release theme.

We don't really need a name (IMO), but the theme adds a nice touch.

I fully agree. We need to help the design team out, and trying to tie it to the previous release is a bit overbearing in my opinion. What do you do with a beefy miracle, there's not much room to move. Drop the name but lets vote on a theme