I've updated the feature page.

--
Jiri

On 04/30/2012 10:24 PM, Kévin Raymond wrote:

Does that imply that new installs will be easily switched from firewalld
to static iptables? I always do new install but I want to keep my firewall
static, with my current iptables script.

Once we actually go to firewalld by default, then yes, at least as long
as lokkit and s-c-f are maintained. The procedure is, more or less:

systemctl disable firewalld.service
systemctl stop firewalld.service
systemctl enable iptables.service
systemctl start iptables.service
lokkit --enabled

Hi, from last week FESCo meeting, firewalld has been marked as
postponned to F18.

If so, could you please update the wiki page?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/firewalld-default

In the docs team, we assume that firewalld is still the default in the
Release Notes…

Cheers,