On Jun 18, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:

> If I don't agree to the license, then I'm not to use the software.

The iOS license says if I don't agree to the license, then I'm not to use the
*hardware*. Haha. The most specious aspect of SLA's, however, is the phrasing
"by using the device/software you agree to the terms of this license." The fact
courts appear to be supporting such significant contracts without any evidence
whatsoever the end user is even aware the contract exists is a way bigger
problem than this Secure Boot hoopla.

Chris Murphy