Hey,

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 02:21:10PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> The mass rebuild has completed and been tagged back into rawhide, they
> should appear in tomorrow's rawhide compose.
>
> 11057 packages were successfully rebuilt.
> 656 packages failed to rebuild.
>
> Please fix any packages you maintain that failed to rebuild.

GNOME Boxes failed to build because of libvirt-client is a BuildRequires,
and this package cannot be installed because of recent netcat changes in
rawhide. Should we work on getting a working GNOME Boxes rebuild as soon as
possible, or can it wait until the next release (which is due in a few
weeks)?

Christophe