Adam Williamson <awill...@redhat.com> writes:
>> There are still about half a dozen packages left that failed the recent
>> mass rebuild because they contain source-code dependencies on obsolete
>> versions of libpng and/or libtiff.  I've filed patches to fix them,
>> but don't have permissions to do it myself.  If any provenpackagers
>> have a bit of time to spare, could I pester you to look at these bugs?

> Thanks for doing the patches! Have you tried to upstream them, or are
> the upstreams for these dead?

I have not; I supposed that the respective package maintainers would be
in a better position than me to pester their upstreams.  These bugs are
the ones that I've not gotten a response on from the maintainer, so
perhaps the correct question to be asking is whether the Fedora
maintainer is asleep at the wheel ...

                        regards, tom lane