MC> (sorry, once more, this time to the correct address)

And now a public reply....

MC> I thought that the rule is that Fedora packages shouldn't contain
MC> just a pure content.

That is incorrect, pretty obviously if you think about it.  I mean, how
is man-pages really any different?  Since you included the URL in your
original message I assume you were familiar with the section, but just
in case, do read
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Code_Vs_Content

Specifically:

  If the content enhances the OS user experience, then the content is OK
  to be packaged in Fedora

There's a set of restrictions; I don't see how the content in the
package you reference violates any of them.  Documentation certainly
qualifies, whether it's packaged along with the software it documents or
separately.

 - J<