On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:25:47 +0200
Ralf Corsepius <rc040...@freenet.de> wrote:

> > RC> Hi, f18 seems to be missing in bodhi.
> > RC> I.e., ATM, it seems impossible to push packages to f18.
> >
> > Until today, f18 is like rawhide; you build and it goes in at the
> > next compose.
> To me, this is unexpected, because git, koji, git and fedpkg all
> supply f18.

We did things this same way in f17... There's a period after branching
but before branch freeze where bodhi isn't used.

> > After the switch is made, f18 acts like f17.  That should happen
> > today; I do not know exactly when it will happen.
>
> Hmm, I am inclined to consider this to be an ordering issue with the
> rawhide->f18 transition process :)

I think we definitely have a documentation issue. The branched page
doesn't mention this or explain it. ;(

We have: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Branch_Freeze_Policy
We need to add a page probably for Branched_Pre_Freeze_Policy

If someone would like to, please do. Otherwise, I will try and do so
soon...

kevin