Rave it wrote:

> Rex Dieter wrote:
>
> I can understand your frustration, and that you and Dan had trouble
> communicating and working together.
>
> I do wish to thank you for the positive contributions you made, and in
> your future endeavors.

> No mercy, no thanks.
>
> Why do you Mr. Rex Dieter as sponsor accept rude speaking,  and racist
> remarks from Dan Marchal?
> 'Portuguese n00b'
> https://github.com/mate-desktop/mate-doc-utils/issues/3

I don't accept it.  Dan reacting poorly is a given, and something he (and I
with him) are working on.

I personally don't feel it helps taking your greivances public, as now Dan's
perception of you (and now potentially others) will be colored as hostile.

so, I have a question for you: do you have any wish or intention of
remaining in the fedora community?  if so, this would be the point to engage
the community working group for guidance, advice, and mediation.  (my fault
for being too dense for not suggesting it earlier, sorry).

-- rex