On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
> Henrique Junior <henrique...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Fedora multi-arch [1] is a
>> good idea that is not receiving the emphasis it should. In fact, most
>> people do not even know it exists and I wonder why not give a little
>> more emphasis on this download option. maybe adding one more entry in
>> "Formats" when downloading[2] .
>>
>> What do you think?

> so, if we are going to make them, they should get tested, produced and
> distributed (including signed checksums) like every other image we
> produce. IMHO.

In F17 signed checksums were added.

In F18 they should be tested if all goes well.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/307

Distributing them in the same way as other images has some issues due
to the large amount of additional space that would require on mirrors.
I think it would be nice to advertise them somewhere on get-fedora and
on the verify page as well.

John