On 26 September 2012 01:04, Adam Williamson <awill...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 01:25 +0100, Ian Malone wrote:
>

> All official Fedora composes are done using spin-kickstarts git, not the
> packaged spin-kickstarts. The packaged spin-kickstarts tends to lag
> behind git rather a lot because it isn't actually used for anything, so
> people rarely bother to update it.
>

> So that's a wrist slap for us, and for practical purposes, if you're
> doing any kind of Fedora re-spinning, use a git checkout of
> spin-kickstarts and pull regularly, do not use the packaged one.

Okay, thanks. That seems to have fixed a number of issues for me. The
wodim/genisoimage problem I originally reported has stopped
complaining, though that seems to be because the package install order
reshuffles when new packages are added. I haven't reported bugs in
them as neither is in bugzilla and not quite sure where to report
that.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk