Il 05/10/2012 19:32, Jon Ciesla ha scritto:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Przemek Klosowski <przemek.klosow...@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: Packages in need of new maintainers
To: devel@lists.fedoraproject.org

On 10/03/2012 02:23 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
As a result of FESCO ticket 952*, Lubomir Rintel's 200+ packages are
in need of new maintainers.  Under normal circumstances we'd simply
orphan them all, but given the large number we want to handle this in
a more orderly fashion.

Please reply to the list with any requests for ownership changes, and
I'll complete them on a first-come, first-served basis

Could you do an updated list of packages that are still looking for owners?
hi

I'd take these packages:

gant -- Groovy-based build system that uses Ant tasks
jackrabbit -- Implementation of the Content Repository for Java Technology API
jcommon -- JFree Java utility classes
jfreechart -- Java chart library
jgraph -- Java-based Diagram Component and Editor
joda-time -- Java date and time API
json-lib -- JSON library for Java
rhino -- JavaScript for Java
swing-layout -- Natural layout for Swing panels
tagsoup -- A SAX-compliant HTML parser written in Java
testng -- Java-based testing framework
xom -- XML Pull Parser
xpp3 -- XML Pull Parser

if there aren't requests from other people. I'll take ownership