On 10/25/2012 02:14 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:44:13AM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Time to move Motif from "unpronounceable 3rd party repo" into Fedora
and to consider rebuilding all lesstif-linked packages against it ;)

Are there any particular drawbacks to lesstif at this point?

I am not aware of any[1], but why use an imitation, when the original is available?

Ralf

[1] This doesn't mean much. I am currently only using Lesstif/Motif as part of "keep-alive maintainance" of older works. My last active use of Motif/Lesstif dates back ca. a decade ;)