On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 07:56:30PM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> long story short, it's firewalld. Its deps are pretty heavy for
> something that's supposed to be in minimal. I'm sure twoerner would
> welcome help in pruning the deps if it's possible. it should at least be
> possible for it not to depend on both pygobject2 and pygobject3, one
> would think :)

Maybe we could have a release criterion which states that the minimal
install doesn't have anything which pulls in the X libraries (or Wayland)?

That's not a _completely_ arbitrary line in the sand. Probably the issue
here is just a matter of what goes in what subpackage.

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mat...@fedoraproject.org>