2012/11/13 Bill Nottingham <nott...@redhat.com>

> [...]
- Minimal tools for admins
>       less
>       man-db
>       procps-ng
>       vim-minimal

Is man-db really necessary? In the man pages included in the man-db package
are not really helpful for a core system ... from my point of view.

> [...]
> - Get mail off the box (and define a default for doing so)
>       sendmail

Does an MTA really make sense in the core definition? The configuration of
MTA is nowadays much more complex compared to the "old" days. Normaly you
need a FQDN, you need a SMTP relay and lot other stuff more. So you will
only get the mails off the system after a lot of configuration work which
can, from my point of view, also include the installation of an MTA.

Regards, Thomas
--
Linux ... enjoy the ride!