Kevin Fenzi:
> On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:29:10 +0000
> Jamie Nguyen <j...@jamielinux.com> wrote:
>
>> I had a conversation with (IIRC) Kevin Fenzi about this a few months
>> back. He did some magic to let me use jamielinux@fedoraproject for my
>> bugzilla account, and I was under the impression that it would still
>> work for me.
>
> yes, that mapping is still in there and active.
> Our scripts give your privs to that bugzilla email account, so it
> should have the needed stuff to set flags.
>
>> I've had no complaints and everything has seemed to be fine, but
>> perhaps the flags are an edge case. The easiest thing to do might be
>> just to change my bugzilla email address to match..
>
> That won't work unless you have us now remove that mapping.
> It's a static mapping... this fas account has this bugzilla account you
> should grant packager privs to.
>
> Do you simply not see the flags? or there's no edit field?
>
> kevin

I changed the bugzilla email to j...@jamielinux.com earlier to see if it
would make a difference, but as you've just explained, that won't work.
I've just looked in my account and it won't let me change the email
address again, at least not for a few days. Not really sure what the
best course of action is at the moment. I'd be happy with either of the
email addresses.

I can see the fedora-cvs flag, but it's greyed out and I can't select it.

Kind regards,
Jamie