On Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 08:22:18PM +0100, Adrian Reber wrote:
> Some weeks ago libcdio 0.90 has been released. In addition to the
> libcdio-0.90 release there have been parts split off into a separate
> package called libcdio-paranoia. libcdio-paranoia has been imported and
> I will now also update libcdio to 0.90 in rawhide. I will rebuild all
> dependencies over the next few days and adjust the depending packages to
> require both libraries where necessary.

I have updated libcdio in rawhide to 0.90 and rebuilt all dependencies.
There were two failures due to API changes:

audacious-plugins -
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/7809/4847809/build.log
kover - same problem (cdtext related)

and one libcdio unrelated failure:

clementine -  'void g_type_init()' is deprecated

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=4846211&name=build.log

                Adrian