On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:44 AM, Adam Williamson <awill...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-01-09 at 20:32 -0800, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
>> Downloading the Live media 64 bit now ... will try an install once
>> it's pushed to a USB stick. I can also run anything in a VMware 9,
>> VirtualBox 4.2.6, F18 Virtual Machine Manager or Windows 8 Pro Client
>> Hyper-V guest. Is Windows 8 Pro Client Hyper-V hosting supported?
>
> I don't know about 'supported', but other people have reported Hyper-V
> works, so give it a shot. I don't think we'd lose any sleep if it
> doesn't work, though. Thanks!

Yes ... the bug I hit is the first time anything strange has happened
in a Hyper-V guest, and that one appears to have been in Fedora 17 as
well, so I'm guessing it's Microsoft's problem.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench:

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?