On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 04:39:06PM +0100, Simone Caronni wrote:
> I'm not asking for WHQL as I understand this is a "benefit" for the Redhat
> subscriptions.

Actually WHQL simply cannot be done by Fedora even if we wanted to.
It's an MSFT test programme that costs money, plus MSFT refuse to do
it for GPL drivers.

However we could write a trivial virt-win-reg script which would
disable signing in a Windows VM automatically, so this shouldn't be a
problem.

- - -

Do the virtio drivers now build using the mingw-* stack in Fedora?
IIRC this should be possible now that Fedora has switched over to
using mingw-w64.

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v