On 02/01/2013 07:41 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

    I dont mind everyone else opinions and criticism or help staying
    in and out of my works and what not except Bill's after the
    treatment he has given me over the years.

I have no idea what treatment you are talking about. State the problems specifically, resolve it or disagree and get over it. If you need help with that, talk to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_grou <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group>

I dont know if that group actually is active and on one of the group when it got formed it was proposed that Red Hat employees would get *special* treatment within the project and the CWG would speak with their *managers* so much for that...

JBG