On Sat, Feb 09, 2013 at 05:38:46PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> The only thing I can think of is that people turning their back on you,
> not looking at you when you are asked to raise your hand on something
> they worked on, this might be intimidating to some people.
> I was not one of these, and I certainly got a different feeling from
> this talk

We were sitting at the front and thus you turn around to see how many
people are raising their hands.

In any case, I'll keep it brief. For this current argument:
- I provided a measure, added that it is likely biased
- No responses to the measure, just changing the topic into yet
  something else ("GNOME developers are intimidating/looking for a
  fight")

I'll leave it at that ☺

--
Regards,