On Tue, 2013-02-19 at 03:52 -0500, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> As Adam pointed out - Bugzilla is not a best tool. The script I was
> given is neither a state of the art. Definitely it could be
> enhanced - semi-atomic operations to avoid conflicts, more clever
> work with BZ states. But more complexity means more BZ resources and
> especially in the last times BZ performance sucks (script has a
> sleep after every 10 bugs, still the reporting takes a whole day).

Thanks for explaining the reasons for the poor performance of the EOL
script. I've heard before that BZ is slow, but this is still a shock: 1
day to close the F16 EOL bugs.

> Let me try another thing - at DevConf there are people responsible
> for BZ processes - maybe we can find a way how to make the EOL thing
> more doable and not destroying BZ experience for everyone ;-)

Yes, this would great. And also, consider publishing the EOL script
somewhere so it can be improved and worked upon.

Best regards,
Tadej