Dne 4.4.2013 20:07, Toshio Kuratomi napsal(a):

There is also an unwritten (I think it's unwritten.  A quick search didn't
find it in the guidelines) rule that in Fedora, the current version of the
library carries the base name.  Older libraries carry the version in the name.

Interesting ... it seems time is changing. I made several attempts to make this unwritten rule to be written, the last wrap up and my latest proposal can be found here: http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/packaging/2012-October/008740.html

Vít