On 17/04/13 04:46 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
Hi folks!

So, good news: following the blocker review meeting this morning, we're
looking quite close to signing off on Alpha. We just need to fill out
the RC4 test matrices before tomorrow's go/no-go meeting, and hope we
don't find any more blocker bugs. Of course, if you do, please nominate
them!

We also need to get karma for the following updates, that are part of
RC4 but not yet stable:

*
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-5795/lorax-19.2-1.fc19,python-blivet-0.11-1.fc19,anaconda-19.20-1.fc19

* https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/gnome-session-3.8.0-2.fc19
*
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-5084/libreoffice-4.0.2.2-2.fc19

*
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-5400/mesa-9.1-6.fc19,xorg-x11-glamor-0.5.0-5.20130401git81aadb8.fc19,xorg-x11-drv-ati-7.1.0-5.20130408git6e74aacc5.fc19

*
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-5244/python-pillow-2.0.0-3.1.gitde210a2.fc19

*
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-5224/kernel-3.9.0-0.rc6.git2.3.fc19

Thanks a lot folks, we now have karma on all of those. There's one I inadvertently left off the list:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-5045/selinux-policy-3.12.1-28.fc19

That's the last one that needs karma now.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey