On 04/22/2013 02:24 PM, Dan Mashal wrote:
> Seems like someone turned on a bot this morning. Just a heads up..
> these have [faf] in the subject line and seem to be filing bugs on old
> components (for me at least). Looks like it's just starting to make
> the rounds. Who owns this?
>
> Dan

Yes, we did that and started filing bugs for everything that seemed
worth (even old stuff). After initial sync between bugzilla and faf
server it won't create as much tickets for old components as it does now
which is partially caused by the order in which the bot creates these
tickets.

Creation of new tickets is stopped for now until we fix few issues
reported to us.
More feedback is welcome.

--
Richard Marko