On 2013-04-23 18:19, Tom Callaway wrote:
On 04/23/2013 12:05 PM, Alec Leamas wrote:
Just a double check: whether I symlink or patch the css files, the
system path must be accessible for the web app. Is this really true in
general, isn't  it depending on the web server configuration?
Hmm. I think if you couldn't use the system copy for those technical
reasons... well, there is a nasty way to do it with triggers to handle
copying, but I'm not sure I can recommend that in good conscience.

You could simply copy the font in a %post scriptlet, but if it ever got
updated, you'd be using an old copy. If you copy it from BuildRequires,
it would only get updated on new builds, but I think that method might
be the simplest. You'd need to ask for a bundling request, but I'm
pretty sure I'd support it.

~tom

==
Fedora Project
Hm... unless there is more input on this I'll go for the BuildRequires + bundling exception. This will take some time, have some fonts to package.

There will probably be more of this, fedora-review is updated with a new test looking for bundled font files.My gut feeling is also that there are some other bundled fonts in existing packages...

Thanks again!

--alec