On 05/15/2013 08:39 PM, Przemek Klosowski wrote:
On 05/15/2013 02:41 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 02:25:22PM +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:

> > I Want To Believe in btrfs, but unfortunately it's still excessively
  > > buggy.  It's actually got worse in Rawhide recently
  >
> Well, it works fine for myself and for quite a few other folks I know.

Cool story.

FWIW, I ran btrfs (over LVM, sorry Lennart) on my home system ever since it became available in Fedora. I have seen weird performance issues under swapping load that I couldn't measure with my inferior system tuning chops (the pinnacle of my effort was running iotop), but it's been solid otherwise.

I was planning to upgrade to F19 soon, and I kind-of care about the data on that system (I have backup, but corruption would not be welcome, just for the lost time reason). Do people recommend sticking with it? holding off the upgrade? switching back to ext4?

Dont we need few brave souls to give Josef something to work with ;)

JBG