Dne 14.5.2013 20:46, Josh Boyer napsal(a):
Heck the community did not have the faintest idea which tickets they even
worked ( or did any work at all )  on until I literally request they adopted
the fesco model so we atleast could get a faint idea what was going to be
discussed on those meeting...
Sounds like working with them has paid off nicely.  Maybe you should
do more of that.

Let's just continue to cross finger hope that those that have been chosen
<-- yeah that's right not elected but chosen bother to show up to do their
due diligence and reach a quorum.
The elections are open, and the voting is not rigged.  You can be
displeased all you like about who gets elected and what they choose
(or not choose) to look at, but that doesn't make those committees a
farce.

This complaint was about FPC and you are unfortunately wrong about that:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/packaging/2013-April/009068.html
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel-announce/2013-May/001147.html

There is nothing like open election to FPC.

Vít