On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 12:39 -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
> On 05/27/2013 12:37 PM, Reartes Guillermo wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > ON: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2013-05-28_Virtualization
> >
> >> Fedora 19 on a physical machine
> >
> >> The preferred testing platform is a fully updated Fedora 19 machine. You
> >> have a few options for getting the Fedora 18 bits:
> > (there is a typo , since it says Fedora 18 bits, should it be 19?)
> >
> >> Install with CD/DVD.
> >
> >> Latest live CD builds ('desktop' is the default):
> >> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/
> >> Latest 64 Bit DVD:
> >> https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/19-Beta-TC4/Fedora/x86_64/iso/
> >
> > Is there a particular reason to use F19b TC4? Why not using F19b RC4?
> >
> > Or just point to: https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/
> > and specify 'use latest' and optionally  a minimum version aka "do not
> > use an version older than F19b TC4".
> >

> I was going to update that to the latest release tonight, just wanted to make
> it explicit as possible. But it's just going to get stale as you've pointed
> out, so I'll make the link generic as you suggest.

It's unlikely to get 'stale' at this point as Beta RC4 will be released
as Beta, and Final TC1 will not happen for a couple of weeks. Beta
release date is tomorrow, so you could just point to where the Beta will
be - https://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease - and you should be OK.

I wouldn't recommend using post-Beta nightlies at present, as they'll be
suffering from the root account being locked. I only just committed the
fix for that to spin-kickstarts.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey