On 06/17/2013 12:40 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
Florian Weimer wrote:

I would like to avoid creating accounts in gazillion upstream bug
trackers, so bugzilla.redhat.com as a single point of contact is very
helpful to me.  Is the web page I mentioned outdated, or are package
maintainers expected to handle upstream bug tracker interactions?
It is (imo) generally the package maintainer's discretion.  Obviously, if
it's something they are interested in or is important, it likely is in their
best interest to help move feature requests upstream.  If not, well, then
that burden is probably best left to you (or some other interested party)

It's package maintainers responsibility to act as the liason between upstream and Fedora thus reporters only need to report in our Bugzilla instance.

JBG