On 06/17/2013 03:29 PM, Michael Scherer wrote:
Le lundi 17 juin 2013 à 10:52 +0200, Florian Weimer a écrit :
I'm wondering what the current guidelines for filing bugs on
bugzilla.redhat.com are.
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs_and_feature_requests> welcomes
filing enhancement requests, but some package maintainers disagree and
require filing bugs upstream.

I would like to avoid creating accounts in gazillion upstream bug
trackers,
If only more bug trackers would accept openid, this would make the issue
less problematic for all.

No it would not.

This can be solved technically and I have already explain how to do so in the past at least between two mozilla bugzilla instances and there was some bugzilla maintainer from Red Hat ( we are not running our own bugzilla instance so we cannot hack as we please but are forced to abide to what ever internal RH bugzilla admins have set that nobody in the community knows about ) looking into it but then he quit and that effort died with him as I understood it from James at that time.

JBG