Hi,
I recently run into situation where I need to use unix socket in java program. Fro obvious reasons JAVA doesn't support it out of the box, so I have to use 3rd party library. After some googling I came to conclusion that there is no such library in Fedora which is quite a surprise for me (noone has ever needed unix socket in Java or is everyone bundling it??). I decided to use and package http://code.google.com/p/junixsocket/, but I would rather not to if there is an existing alternative in Fedora.

Thoughts?

Thank you,
Jirka