On 14/07/13 16:21, Álvaro Castillo <net...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
Hello buddies, I want get more information about Fedora and tools to help
on migration of cybers Windows into Fedora. But I only found old software
such as Cyborg (2003), or Fedora KIOS Spin unmaintained (I don't know why
was stopped maintain it).

Can help me, please?

Thank you so much!

A few months ago, I tried to find a tool for the same purpose and I encountered the same that you did. So, I tried again.

Some tools that seem interesting:
* OpenASB, wrote on Gambas. There are some RPMs for Mandriva.
  http://www.openasb.org/
* OpenLanHouse, no RPMs but an active project.
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/openlanhouse/
* New Cyber Control, based on "Uwimbox", it isn't in any source code repository (correct me if wrong). Found in a blog post[0], the author says "you can ask me for sources".
  http://www.mediafire.com/?0rham2bbegydjb2

I hope these will be useful for you.

0. http://tecnoubuntu.wordpress.com/2012/06/09/new-cyber-control-controla-tu-cyber-cafe-con-ubuntu/
--