On 08/05/2013 09:38 AM, Roman Rakus wrote:
On 07/23/2013 10:22 PM, Ville Skyttä wrote:
Hello,

Related to the unversioned docdirs F-20 feature [1], some changes with
doc packages will be needed in a bunch of packages. More info will
follow later, but I've started looking into the list of affected ones.
Some related things are still being discussed on the packaging@ mailing
list.

While assembling the list, I'll check which packages can be easily and
cleanly made independent of whether their docs install into versioned or
unversioned doc dirs, and will push and build those trivial changes to
rawhide already now.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/UnversionedDocdirs

May I ask what is the decision about %doc macro in rawhide?
Is it supposed to work as it is? Then we should fix it. Is it supposed
to not use? Then remove it.
Or am I missing something?

RR
Please, ignore - PEBKAC