Dear Fedora Project People,

Here is my short introduction!  I am a long time [GNU/]Linux user.  I
was on Debian for nearly a decade followed by several years on Arch.  I
did maintain some packages in Arch's AUR.  I switched to Fedora as it's
mirrored at my soon-to-be university.  I've ended up really liking it
and I've now got my head round building RPMs.

Professionally I have something of a background in IT support.
Academically my background is in the humanities.  I've got a BA in
history and will soon be a postgraduate student in Indian history at the
University of Cambridge.  I know there are several Indians involved in
Fedora so specifically to them - I don't know any Hindi.  My Indian
language is Bengali; although at the moment it's a bit rusty.  If there
are any fellow Fedora folks at Cambridge it would be nice to meet you
when I get down there.

My contributions to Fedora won't be massive and will mostly consist of
packaging some small utilities, free fonts and themes.  I'll get my
first package sorted out shortly for review pending a small query.

Ananda Samaddar

          • ... Christopher Meng
        • ... Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
  • S... Technion
  • S... mh
    • ... Mihamina Rakotomandimby
      • ... Christopher Meng
        • ... Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
        • ... Pierre-Yves Chibon
          • ... Christopher Meng
            • ... Pierre-Yves Chibon
  • S... আনন্দ কুমার সমাদ্দার Ananda Samaddar
    • ... Matthew Miller
  • S... Mike Manilone
  • S... Frankie Onuonga
    • ... Christopher Meng