On Fri, 9 Aug 2013, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

That's just utilities, not the actual binary.

Yep, since UML is basically just another special kernel build, I always
had the impression that you'd have to convince the kenrel RPM maintainers
to add another sub-RPM containing the UML build for it to get into Fedora.

Does UML kernel even build on Fedora these days ? I tried to build it
a year or so back and found that it had ben broken by GCC/LD update
and no one upstream showed any interest in fixing it. So I rather
considered UML to be dead after that experiance.

I had problems with mysterious crashes all the time on 64bit versions,
and gave up on it and migrated to kvm/libvirt/qemu.

Paul